- Massive! Open! Online!: Understanding MOOCs and Their Impact on Library Instruction and Services
- Faculty Members’ Perceptions of Technology-Oriented Support by Liaison Librarians at the University of Alberta
- Reel Life, Reel Students, Reel Experiences: Videos as a Teaching and Learning Tool
- Best practices for Very Large Team Teaching: A Case Study of a Graduate Course in Health Librarianship
- A Sampling of Post-Secondary Integrated Information Literacy Programs in British Columbia
Abstracts and links at http://sites.macewan.ca/wilu2012/program/program-abstracts/
Photo by Sheila Webber: Trees, shadow, autumn, November 2012
You have read this article academic sector / academics / Canada / Information Literacy / Pedagogy / web 2.0 with the title Information literacy presentations from WILU conference. You can bookmark this page URL http://monochromaticstyle.blogspot.com/2012/11/information-literacy-presentations-from.html. Thanks!