My computer is unwell #lilac11

I should have paid more attention to the blue screen of death that I got during David Nicholas' talk yesterday, since the next time I logged on, my poor laptop made horrid clicking noises, so I think there is (at the lilac conference) something wrong with the fan. That curtailed my blogging yesterday. I am now resuming with a new smaller laptop: I'm not sure yet about whether I'll be doing many pictures, and I will catch up on yesterday's afternoon sessions later on. I also managed to lose my reading glasses and I missed the first part of Nikki Heath's keynote whilst trying British Library lost property. It sounded really good (giving the perspective of a very active school librarian) so I will also try to catch up on that. Just heard a nice quote from her "Someone dislike sprouts, others dislike reading" (discussing the problem of teachers not reading for pleasure, and how to get them involved).
You have read this article lilac11 / lilac2011. with the title My computer is unwell #lilac11. You can bookmark this page URL http://monochromaticstyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-computer-is-unwell-lilac11.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My computer is unwell #lilac11"

Post a Comment