Babe feature

There was a supplement Libraries Unleashed in yesterday's Guardian. There are articles on innovative buildings, issues to do with digital information, changing careers etc. I'm afraid my ability to critique it sensibly was compromised by my excitement in being quoted in the front-page article (which talks about students' use of information, focused around the "Google generation" report). In particular I (as my avatar in Second Life, Sheila Yoshikawa, seen right) am referred to as a "blue haired babe": probably the only time I'll ever get referred to as a babe in a national newspaper so I am savouring the moment. The whole supplement is available online at http://education.guardian.co.uk/librariesunleashed/0,,2274706,00.html and the lead article is here: Brian Kelly wrote an interesting piece on it here.
You have read this article academic libraries / web 2.0 with the title Babe feature. You can bookmark this page URL http://monochromaticstyle.blogspot.com/2008/04/babe-feature.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Babe feature"

Post a Comment